We are delighted to be partnering with one of the UK’s leading spirits distributors, with a diverse portfolio of fast growing and award winning brands!
Due to continued growth, a new role has arisen for a National Account Manager to join the business within the grocery channel, managing the Tesco account.
As an Off-Trade National Account Manager you will be responsible for managing some of the business’ priority, partnership customers to deliver sustainable, ambitious NSV growth across a portfolio of rapidly-growing brands, as well as an emerging pipeline of NBD. This role is a fantastic opportunity to be a key contributor to the development and execution of the business’ growth-driving plans in the UK.
Location – homebased (remote)
Reporting into – Off-Trade & E-commerce Controller
Salary – £60,000-£65,000 + car allowance + bonus (20%)
- Grocery / Ecommerce account management experience within an FMCG environment, experience in the alcoholic drinks space is preferable but not required.
- Strong ability to build collaborative relationships with customers
- Experience developing and delivering omni-channel business plans with cross functional internal teams.
- Excellent ability to manage customer P&Ls and budgets.
- Strong commercial acumen and understanding of developing and managing joint business plans.
- Project Management skills to successfully plan, manage and prioritise tasks across multiple projects
- Experience of developing and delivering compelling customer presentations and sales stories
- A passion for the category with extensive knowledge of the UK off trade landscape
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!