Who They Are:
My client is the only specialist provider of online training in digital skills, specifically
designed for global enterprises.
They know that digital skills are crucial in modernising enterprises, and partner with clients to
deliver learning linked to specific business goals: working together, this focused approach drives
impressive business results.
Their exceptionally engaging training covers topics from eCommerce and data analytics to digital
marketing to help teams understand how technology is changing the relationship between
businesses and their customers. Alongside this, they have an award winning culture offering a
range of personal benefits from creative leave days to our exceptional personalised wellness
They are looking for a New Business Director, for their New Business team to win new logo business within
established categories across CPG clients, as well as opening up new verticals and targeted sectors. The
ideal candidate will be comfortable nurturing relationships across a number of stakeholders and decision
makers across; L&D/HR, Marketing, Sales/eCommerce and Center of Excellence departments to onboard
enterprise digital capability programs for the world’s largest brands.
This is a key role for the company, this role will be helping to drive new logo revenue within the Global
Commercial team focussing on individual and global revenue targets to reach our ambitious
growth goals. Responsibilities include:
– Deliver on individual revenue targets
– Establish and build close strategic relationships with key target clients
– Monitor the revenue pipeline & leads, adjusting as necessary to create sustainable growth
– Establish both short-term results and long-term strategy, including revenue forecasting
– Full sales cycle rep – leading from targeting and prospecting to pitching and proposing, to negotiating and closing new business
– Working collaboratively across senior sales leadership team, marketing, account management and other departments to drive to company success
– Maintain a strong external profile by ensuring regular face to face meetings with
– prospective clients, and attending events to drive new business.
– Proven track record of quota achievement
– Ability to gain access and engage credibly within the decision makers in the Fortune 2000
– Director-level, and C level experience in sales & business development.
– Startup experience or previous client-side experience beneficial, and ed-tech / e-learning backgrounds also welcome
– A consistent track record meeting and exceeding revenue goals and new business development teams
– Strong interpersonal communication skills and drive, with the ability to persuade and inspire
sales staff position
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!