My client is a well-loved brand that is starting fresh with all employees across the business taking exciting steps to build on the brand that has provided tasty recipes for its consumers worldwide. They aim to promote their brand further in France, the UK, and Ireland, and in all the countries where it operates through Franchisees.
The business is looking for an exceptional talent who possesses experience and expertise in FMCG Sales (food high street retailers channels) to help build and shape its future. If you want to be part of this new journey please read the following to see if you have the relevant skills they require to be successful.
You’ll be responsible for leading the interface between UK division and the Customer, and the achievement of Company sales, share and profit goals, including maintaining and developing the growth of their brands within their key channel (high street retailers). The ideal candidate is a passionate, self-motivated, and detail-oriented team player who is committed to the success of our customers. You will focus on growing and developing existing clients, as well as generating new business by identifying, implementing and executing new strategies.
- Operate as the primary point of contact for key account stakeholders
- Responsible for the P&L management of key customers
- Develops annual business plan to drive growth
- Develop a trusted advisory relationship with accounts, customer stakeholders and internal partners
- Prepare and guarantee monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts
- Deliver and rationalize an accurate monthly demand plan
- Identifies new business opportunities and make recommendations to secure
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Sales FMCG function
- Must have worked with Grocery or High Street Retailers
- 3+ years’ of relevant work experience
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you would like to apply directly for the role, please email email@example.com.
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!