I am leading the recruitment for a fast-paced, high growth FMCG brand that is every inch a challenger to some of the biggest corporate brands on the market. This business is oozing with opportunity and the successful candidate will get great autonomy to shape some of their largest retail relationships.
Our client’s retail business is growing rapidly – They have launched with multiple new retailers in the past 12 months and have more launches planned for 2022. They need someone to take ownership of retail relationships, building incredibly strong partnerships and setting and delivering a best in class sales strategy.
- Own all retail customer relationships with full responsibility for the delivery of sales and profit targets and P&L ownership
- Negotiate market-leading JBPs, taking into account retail pricing, promotions, investment, in-store availability, shelf presence, SKU’s listed and distribution
- Develop mutually rewarding customer relationships, identifying ways to grow existing accounts and capitalising on opportunities to win new customers
- Work closely with the supply & demand planning teams to ensure best in class availability of products and minimize wastage
- Work closely with the marketing team to develop trade marketing strategies and related promotional material (both in-store and online)
- Lead and grow the sales team – identify when we need to hire and the skillsets we need to bring on board to grow
- Coach, mentor, train and upskill all members of the sales team
- Experience in a Sales Management within FMCG or Buying background
- Experience managing large retail relationships for an FMCG brand, ideally having had exposure to working in both an SME and a blue chip business;
- Proven track record of P&L management, budget delivery and growth momentum
- Passion for achievement; integrity and drive with a strong desire to make things happen;
- Ability to switch between strategic and operational – looking at long term customer growth plans whilst also managing day to day trading etc;
- Driven and solutions focused with a passion for continuous improvement;
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!