We are currently recruiting for a National Account Manager for a leading global FMCG business and owner of one of the most prestigious brand ranges and franchises in the world. Reporting to the Senior National Account Manager – Grocery and working in a hybrid model, the business is looking for a National Account Manager who wants to be part of a truly transforming organization. You’ll join a highly driven team that’s accountable for the growth and development of the Grocery channel.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Reporting into the SNAM and working with grocery channel accounts
- Responsible for managing medium sized brands/accounts
- Assist the SNAM and team in planning and development of strategic initiatives alongside key license partners.
- Analysis of market and customer sales data to accurately project monthly account forecast
- Present new products and product ranges in customer meetings
- Work cross-functionally with the supply chain team
- Develop key relationships with buyers, assistant buyers and stock control
- Become a ‘Product Expert’ – Develop and maintain in depth knowledge of account and market dynamics
- Facilitate the relationship between the retailer and direct import division to deliver revenue targets.
- Work with both external agencies and the supply chain function to project manage account trade plans.
- Organise and undertake store audits to identify incremental opportunities for growth, review store compliance and competitor activity.
- Work with an external agency to drive store compliance, utilising data to demonstrate & drive ROI.
- Coordinate samples and documentation needed for product listings, working with the SNAM, NAM and Sales Support Team
- Undertake Promotional Analysis in order to assist and develop promotional strategy with the team.
- Develop and support NAM with omnichannel development and success in the e-commerce space
Experience/Knowledge and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree of equivalent sales experience
- Demonstrate success in commercial/sales roles and experience with key accounts
- Prior experience in account management role is highly preferable
- Excellent project management skills
- Data-driven and analytical
- Strong commercial acumen
- Organised and agile in nature
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to build rapport easily and develop existing relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!