Are you after exposure to online and ecommerce accounts but are struggling to find that first step?
Our client is an innovative fast paced organisation that are offering an ambitious, innovative and opportunistic National Account Manager the opportunity to join their growing Ecommerce channel. With authenticity, innovation and accountability at the forefront of their organisation, the NAM will join a collaborative team who support the sustainable practices and creation of products which helps customers experience life’s essentials. The NAM will work with world renowned brands and support the creation of new categories to build market share. With development and progression at its core, the successful NAM will work within a growing Ecommerce team and will thrive on pushing and driving the channel to success.
This role would suit an experienced National Account Executive or Key Account Manager who is based in South East London, and who is passionate about playing a key role in a business from an Ecommerce standpoint.
To be a successful National Account Manager you will have:
- Experience in National Accounts, Category Management or Marketing
- Demonstrated experience of JBP’s, market share and sales growth
- Online or Ecommerce experience (although this is not essential)
- Strong commercial awareness and judgement
- Able to bring new innovative ideas
- Hunger for both personal development and company progression
- Knowledge of the UK retail environment
- Degree level (although this is not essential.
What can our client do for you?
- Give you exposure into online and Ecommerce accounts
- Exposure into a pharmaceutical multi-national leader in the FMCG space
- Highly competitive salary and bonus (£36,000 – £40,000 depending on experience)
- Company Car
- Gym and onsite exercise classes
- Based in the South East.
About Vertical Advantage:
We are the only specialist recruiter in the consumer marketplace that work in niches across Sales, Marketing, Digital, E-Commerce, Supply Chain, Logistics and Procurement giving us far greater reach than our competitors.
Vertical Advantage has been around for nearly a decade. We know and understand our markets. It’s what we do best.
We are here for you for the long term and will always work with your best interests at heart. We work to transform your career by acting as your trusted right hand in what can be a tricky market to navigate.
We invest the time in really getting to know you. If you want a partner to offer you the best professional advice to help your career development, then drop us a line for a chat.