My client is a leading Dairy manufacturer, known for their deliciously addictive cheeses! They are looking for an experienced FMCG Sales Executive or Sales Manager who may be looking for a sidestep within a more established business.
As the National Account Manager, you will help drive the delivery of the business strategies and objectives by improving the current and future relationships with customers, that ultimately will help to achieve revenue, profit & cash flow targets.
The successful candidate will have to be proactive and be able to manage multiple relationships, internal and externally. You will have experience working within an FMCG environment, ideally for a Food or Beverages business.
- Help to the delivery of the businesses vision and business plans
- Help to support the delivery of customer budgets and ensuing forecast to budget by major account/customer sector
- Build an effective approach to develop and drive the business in a defined and planned manner whilst considering customer or customers’ priorities
- Deliver company budgets for volume and profit across account portfolio
- Outline and form a thorough engagement strategy for the customer at all levels and across all functions both internally and externally.
- Work on delivering a regular and detailed analysis of sales, volume and profitability against budget targets, and clear reporting internally of achievements and progress to plan
- Submit weekly reports to and prepare to present in weekly sales meetings
- Prioritise and drive customer projects within the business
- Must have experience in Food and Retail (FMCG)
- Strong commercial acumen and proven ability to deliver in this area
- Skilled in analysis and evaluation of data against key indicators, to monitor programmes, projects and plans to set targets.
- Degree or equivalent
- Demonstrated proficiency using key software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Great attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
You may apply directly by emailing email@example.com if you have the relevant experience and keen to progress.
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!