Are you ready to step into a NAM role?
Do you want a National Accounts role that will challenge you?
Are you looking to make your mark on a channel?
If so, this may be the opportunity you have been looking for.
A global consumer goods business is looking for a Junior National Account Manager or National Account Executive to join their team as a National Account Manager.
They are looking for some one who can use fresh eyes, innovation and creativity to revive a category, with lots of opportunity to generate change and growth.
The business is market leader has achieved remarkable growth year on year within their space, you will be responsible for some really interesting and well-known brands that control their category.
This is a business that highly values ambition and originality, offering a role that gives you the freedom to make your mark and implement ideas. The role will give the successful NAM daily challenges which will reap recognition, broader experience and the opportunity for fast progression into bigger opportunities.
Apart from offering an exciting role the business also has flexible benefits which include remote working, a competitive salary, company car, discounted gym memberships and many more.
- Will have experience in an Account management / Sales / Category / Marketing within an FMCG business
- Have experience of sales forecasting and profit modelling.
- Have commercial awareness and the ability to make good judgement calls.
Your new role:
- Full P&L responsibility
- Analyse JBPs in conjunction with factors such as sales, profit, promotion and category growth.
- Maintain relationships with customers
- Negotiate and agree JBP’s to ensure internal targets are achieved
- Implement category strategies.