Are you looking for the opportunity to be challenged and take on more responsibility in National Accounts? Are you hungry for the opportunity to create influential growth and success whilst reaping huge recognition? Can you think outside the box, bring fresh ideas and take risks?
If this sounds like you, we may have the perfect role for you! Due to an internal promotion, our client is now looking for a driven and innovative National Account Manager to take full responsibility and over-haul of an account within the FMCG organisation.
This role would suit an experienced National Account Executive or Key Account Manager who is based in South East London who is after more responsibility, has the creative flair to bring fresh ideas to the brand and someone who can take responsibility over the channel.
Our client is a multi-national FMCG organisation and is looking for an ambitious, innovative and opportunistic National Account Manager to join their team. Built upon authenticity, innovation and accountability, the NAM will join a caring team who contribute towards sustainable practices and creating products which aid individuals in experiencing life’s essentials. With building a legacy of positive impact at their core, the NAM will work with existing brands, whilst also supporting the creation of new categories to ensure market share. With development and progression at its core, the successful NAM will quickly (18 months) progress to the next level which could either be in the grocery Channel or a transition into Category Management.
What a National Account Manager will do:
- Have full responsibility of a P+L account over £1,000,000
- Negotiate Joint Business Plans
- Implement category strategies and report implications to relevant departments
- Ensure achievement of targets KPI’s and budgets
- Analyse and evaluate joint business plan considering category growth, sales and volume
- Ensuring customer needs are adhered too in a timely manner
- Present strategies and business plans to customers.
To be a successful National Account Manager you will have:
- Experience in National Account Management (in FMCG although this is not required), Category Management or Marketing
- Demonstrated experience of joint business planning, market share and sales growth
- Degree level (although this is not essential)
- A good level of analytical curiosity and capability
- Strong commercial awareness and judgement
- The opportunity to be innovative, take risks and bring fresh ideas to the table
- Drive for both company and personal progression
- Knowledge of the UK retail environment
- The desire to work autonomously and the hunger and determination to take on further responsibility.
What can our client do for you?
- The opportunity to be a part of a Pharmaceutical multi-national leader in the FMCG space
- Freedom to be innovative and, come up with original ideas and take risks with a budget to support you
- Recognition for your successes
- Company Car
- The resources and support to offer you the opportunity to explore the Grocery Channel or transition over to category Management (post 18 months)
- Put your wellness first by offering you a range of flexible benefits that supports this
- Highly competitive salary and bonus scheme (£36,000 – £40,000 depending on experience)
- Gym and onsite exercise classes
- Based in the South East.
About Vertical Advantage:
We are the only specialist recruiter in the consumer marketplace that work in niches across Sales, Marketing, Digital, E-Commerce, Supply Chain, Logistics and Procurement giving us far greater reach than our competitors.
Vertical Advantage has been around for nearly a decade. We know and understand our markets. It’s what we do best.
We are here for you for the long term and will always work with your best interests at heart. We work to transform your career by acting as your trusted right hand in what can be a tricky market to navigate.
We invest the time in really getting to know you. If you want a partner to offer you the best professional advice to help your career development, then drop us a line for a chat.