Have you got experience in the FMCG industry?
Are you looking for exposure into the Grocery channel?
Are you ambitious and looking to work progress into a National Account role?
If this sounds relevant to you, then we may have the perfect role for you!
This role would suit an experienced Field Sales Executive, Key Account Manager, Category Executive of existing National Account Executive who is after more responsibility.
Our client is an award-winning global leader in the FMCG space and is looking for an ambitious, engaging and detail orientated National Account Executive to join their family-owned company. Built upon strong values, the NAE will join a dynamic, multicultural environment and contribute towards sustaining and further growing the company’s worldwide presence. With brand development at the heart of their unique growth model, the NAE will work with existing key brands who share the same values as our client which includes respecting both people and the environment; and with development and progression at its core, the successful NAE will quickly work towards full account management.
The NAE will report to the Account Manager and provide support on 1 of their top 4 grocery accounts as well as being exposed to the companies Irish accounts as they provide support to the Country Manager.
What a National Account Executive will do at Lactalis Nestle:
- Ensure achievement of targets KPI’s and budgets
- Projects to drive and sustain contact strategies and customer relationships in order to uphold position in marketplace
- Running of the accounts: Pricing, invoicing, and monthly account review administration
- Support Ireland Country manager in administrative duties
- Understand the customer category internally in order to deliver cross functional solutions
- Monitor & review Customer and Category initiatives
- Monitor and report supply & sales information vs forecast in line with join business plans.
To be a successful National Account Executive you will have:
- A relevant degree and 1-2 years relevant commercial experience, preferably in the chilled category or with short shelf life experience
- Experience in Commercial Account Management or Category Management
- A good level of analytical curiosity and capability
- The hunger to drive for both company and personal progression, specifically with the goal of reaching a NAM position quickly
- Knowledge of the UK retail environment, and desirably in the Irish retail environment
- The desire to work autonomously and be detail orientated
- Very strong influence and impact skills.
What can our client do for you?
- An opportunity to be part of an award-winning global leader in the FMCG space
- Exposure to the grocery channel and the Irish market
- The resources and support to quickly work towards a National Account role working on smaller accounts.
About Vertical Advantage:
We are the only specialist recruiter in the consumer marketplace that work in niches across Sales, Marketing, Digital, E-Commerce, Supply Chain, Logistics and Procurement giving us far greater reach than our competitors.
Vertical Advantage has been around for nearly a decade. We know and understand our markets. It’s what we do best.
We are here for you for the long term and will always work with your best interests at heart. We work to transform your career by acting as your trusted right hand in what can be a tricky market to navigate.
We invest the time in really getting to know you. If you want a partner to offer you the best professional advice to help your career development, then drop us a line for a chat.