The company are one of the world’s biggest dairy companies, owning some of the best-known households brands in the category.
They are searching for a National Account Executive to step in the Foodservice and Out of Home (OOH) team to manage relationships between the company and their customers.
This role provides an exciting opportunity for the successful candidate to step into a challenging position.
Suited for a junior sales professional seeking progression or a strong graduate with a desire to progress a career in FMCG sales. Equally, they would be open to junior Customer Marketing or Category candidates wanting to make a move into sales.
- Preparing/delivering an annual sales plan for a portfolio of customers
- Securing new customers
- Implementing promotional plans and evaluating their effectiveness
- Develop category review presentations
- Provide accurate sales forecasts
- Business or Marketing degree level or equivalent
- 1 – 2 years Sales or Commercial experience at a junior level; this may be a year’s placement in an FMCG business or in a post-graduate role
- Excellent attention to detail & highly organised
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Good relationship builder internally and externally
- Excellent IT skills
- Experience using Excel
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!