Our client is a leading B-Corp certified consumer goods brand, on a mission to disrupt their industry and were recently named one of the fastest growing businesses in the UK. With a consistent line of exciting new NPD that are challenging the market they are now looking for an ambitious NAE to take the step up and manage some of their grocery accounts.
You will be responsible for supporting the senior sales team whilst having some account management duties. This will give you great exposure and allow you to learn and progress whilst working with some of the industry leaders.
The team have created a great culture in their central London based office and this is a great opportunity for the right candidate to come in and help contribute to the business whilst they’re still in this rapid stage of growth.
- Assist the sales team with their key accounts and develop the accounts with
- Cultivate positive relationships with the buying team, supply chain and marketing teams within the customer to work together to manage the most cost-effective supply chain delivering all potential operational efficiencies.
- Proactive and collaborative communication to support their customers.
- Providing weekly estimates on projections detailing risks and opportunities to alleviate shortfalls.
- Developing plans that optimise profitability with investment that drives more for more, maximising sales, shopper engagement, brand awareness and profitability.
- Accurately projecting promotional forecasts and working with customer service and our finance team to minimise receivables and achieve target debtor days for the customer.
- Working with marketing to develop and implement shopper marketing
- Use data-driven insights to chase down opportunities for optimization and improvement in commercial plans, keeping an eye on industry trends, competitor activities and market dynamics.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Prior experience within FMCG sales
- A can do attitude is essential!
- An understanding of account management, and proven experience developing and executing commercial plans.
- Excellent analytical skills, ability to interpret data and derive actionable insights.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, able to collaborate effectively in cross-functional teams.
- Creative thinking and problem-solving abilities, with a proactive and results-driven mindset.