This business is one of the biggest success stories to come out of the UK drinks market in recent years. They are ambitious and ooze class, “spiritually”, they’re the real deal. And it’s not just in the UK that they thrive, they are constantly growing internationally – They’re looking for a candidate with an entrepreneurial “spirit” too.
This is a great opportunity to join a market leading business who are ranked number 1 in sales in the category for the off-trade market. There’s still work to do in the independent retail market, so the successful candidate will be at the forefront in challenging to become the best in the market.
You will be responsible for the Convenience (Spar & Nisa) and Wholesale channel and will play a central role in building our business across new channels such as foodservice and high street, an area the brand is looking to really expand in.
You will work closely with a number of teams across the business including Customer Marketing, Supply Chain and Finance as well as the wider sales team.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Day-to-day management of convenience and wholesale channel and building strong relationships with customers
- Full P&L management of allocated customers
- Work with the Head of Retail business unit controller to build out our strategy with a focus on driving new distribution and listings for the brand
- Analysing retailer data to measure the impact of promotions and activations, delivering actionable insight and learnings to help improve the plan.
- Cross functional work with supply chain and marketing teams to build and evolve strategy of the channel
- Graduated from University, and hold at least a 2:1 degree (or equivalent)
- Experience working at a FMCG business at a NAM level
- Exceptional challenger attitude who relishes the opportunity this market presents.
- Strong commercial acumen and a good understanding of a P&L and how to manage
- You will be a team player with strong communication skills and able to build relationships both internally and externally. A positive attitude and the desire to learn is key
This role will require you to be in the London office 2 days a week
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!