My client is a leading consumer goods business driven by purpose and strong corporate values. They need a National Account Manager to enrich and improve the total UK business.
As a National Account Manager you will be:
- Building customer plans and financial forecasts for customer and execute financial objectives on an annual basis.
- Developing and managing customer relationship with buyers; contributing to customer strategy ensuring local business objectives are achieved.
- Action orientated.
- Ensuring brands win at the point of purchase in the customer.
- Hardwire best in class commercial processes and capabilities.
This is a permanent role with hybrid working opportunities.
What You Will Do
- Deliver/exceed budgeted Net Sales, Trade Spend and Marginal Income of brands within account on an annual basis.
- Lead the development and delivery of a Joint Business Plan with the customers to ensure delivery of the mutual KPIs.
- Overall Continuous improvement – identify opportunities for efficiency and profitability and overall improvement in the management of the Customer.
- Collaborate with internal marketing, category and shopper marketing teams to formulate customer specific brand activation plans that will drive online and in-store fundamentals and presence of our brands in line with the Grocery Success Model.
- Lead the development/maintenance of a best in class professional commercial relationship with all accounts that enables them to have a disproportionate influence with the customer and thus maximise business growth and opportunities.
- Preferred experience in developing and managing online strategies and channels.
- Contribute positively to the total UK mass team via multifunctional project based work – continual improvement.
What You Need
Committed to growth you will be a skilled team player, excellent communicator and persuasive negotiator with:
- Demonstrated capability in forecasting and financial analysis.
- Leadership – Driving your agenda with the customer and within the business.
- Relationship builder with impact and the ability to impact and influence across functions.
- Proven success in managing a number of projects to tight deadlines and managing multiple priorities.
- Enthusiastic with both their work and within the workplace.
This important role also requires some specific qualifications and experience:
- BSc/BA Hons degree or equivalent – 2:1 or better.
- A min 3 years experience in an account management / retail facing role in FMCG environment. Experience managing a major retail customer.
- Blue-chip experienced preferred.
- Experience of managing complexity.
- Experience in managing a business with P&L accountability.
- Proven to be effective and efficient in managing multiple stakeholders to deliver sales and growth.
- Experience in developing and managing Online strategies and channels.
- Demonstrated capability at driving the customer’s agenda within the business and working with syndicated data.
This team has a friendly, flexible and inclusive culture with competitive salaries, benefits package and ongoing development. Entrepreneurial thinking is highly valued within the business and employees are actively encouraged to shape their own careers.
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!