Are you a creative and structured individual who is ambitious and ready to accelerate your career in FMCG?
If so, we’ve partnered with a leading UK company in their category and they have an exiting opportunity to join their thriving commercial team as a National Account Manager.
- Full P&L management of major UK retailer accounts
- Lead negotiations with key suppliers and retailers
- Responsible for identifying growth areas to ensure achievement & optimisation of sales and margins within existing customer base
- Responsible for managing Sales Planning, Forecasting and Reporting – good organisation and time management needed to work in this fast paced environment
- Negotiate cost price changes, range, distribution, shelf positioning, promotional activities etc. to build the brand within customer portfolio.
- Dynamic and ambitious for progress and change – a self starter who thrives on responsibility and ownership in a customer facing role.
- Experience of branded and Own-label products
- Excellent commercial negotiation skills
- Good Excel & PowerPoint skills
- Good knowledge of the FMCG/Grocery market, particularly of our customer’s Categories and the relevant key trends and dynamics affecting their customers.
- Strong Commercial/Sales experience
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!