Are you immediately available or have a notice period of shorter than a month?
Do you want to join a market leading FMCG company as a Materials Planner on a 12 month contract (extension possibility’s) based in West London?
Your New Company:
They are a very driven company with a clear goal and need like-minded people on board to take the business to the next level. Due to rapid growth expansion across Europe and increased demand they’re looking for a Materials Planner to join the team.
Your New Role:
The team you’ll be joining will be key in ensuring a smooth running supply chain. Your roles will have a key focus on planning for and maintaining inventory levels of key raw materials in line with production.
This role will also require you to analyse forecasts and adjust raw material plans as necessary to meet demand. Key responsibilities include;
- Management of material orders and forecasts for production
- Ensure material stock levels are optimised for all global manufacturing partners
- Liaise with suppliers to update long-term material plans
- Work closely with the Supply Chain Management to ensure a smooth end-to-end supply process
Could This Be You?
- Experience in supply chain planning (FMCG desirable)
- Supply Planning or Materials planning ideally
- ERP systems knowledge (SAP ideally)
- Highly analytical and competent knowledge of Excel
- Strong communication skills