Are you a Supply / Materials Planner looking for an entrepreneurial role in a high-growth drinks business? Understanding materials is key to success in this role along with organisational skills.
They’re a business who have been around for a number of years and leaders in their commodity. In recent years, they’ve started their own drinks brand which has grown significantly. They encourage entrepreneurial individuals to improve processes within the business.
You will be responsible for planning raw materials and finished goods for the business and manage their biggest suppliers. This role will require someone who is analytical, proactive and can take ownership.
- Effectively planning material for the business.
- Finished goods planning.
- Purchase Order Management.
- Collaborating with other planners to ensure correct BOM is being produced.
- Managing 3rd party supplier relationship.
- Reporting and creating forecasts for internal and external stakeholders.
Ideally, you will tick off many of the bullet points listed. However, if you feel your experience can match then it’d be great to find out more.
- Experience of planning raw materials using 3PLs.
- Using initiative and being a self-starter as you’ll need to hit the ground running.
- Strong numerical skills required and analytical mindset.
- Experience of ERP system but also happy to work on Excel.
- You will be comforting building and maintaining relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!