Are you an experience leader who is also a strategic planner? Would you like to join one of the fastest growing businesses in the UK? If so, then please continue reading.
This company have grown both within the UK and Internationally as their products are widely recognised and enjoyed. They have a strong NPD team which develop quality products, combined with a solid branding team.
Your New Role
This role is one of the most exciting roles in the business. There are various aspects to it which makes it both versatile and challenging.
You will be responsible for guiding the materials planner and conduct strategic planning, as well as working on cost savings/waste activities and analysis. Another exciting aspect will be the procurement of materials and components.
Some things they’d need from you to succeed in the role.
- Experience of managing a planner(s).
- Strong experience of managing materials / stocks for planning and production.
- Proven record of cost-savings / process improvement.
- Forecasting experience within the FMCG industry.
- Entrepreneurial mindset.
- Experience of procuring materials would be desirable.