My client is a SaaS company who work with some of the largest clients in their given field. Their mission is to provide technology solutions that help sales teams and their customers save time, reduce cost and increase productivity.
They are looking to recruit a talented Marketing Manager to join their growing global business. This role would suit someone passionate about not only marketing across digital and PR, but those who have a keen interest in technology and the use of software to increase business efficiency.
Reporting to the Head of Commercial and working closely with New Business and Sales, your digital marketing, brand, and PR skills will be in demand as the business grows its product suite in UK & Ireland, EMEA, N. America and APAC.
As a centralised function, you will be working across multiple projects simultaneously; developing collateral to support the commercial strategy, driving forward the businesses brand and product suite through great content and PR, working on go to market strategies for new products and solutions, and supporting with strategic planning alongside the Head of Commercial. You will also work closely with the sales and new business teams to identify where and how marketing can continually drive leads and overall revenue.
The Ideal Candidate
The successful candidate will possess an entrepreneurial spirit, have a proven track record of driving commercial success and business growth, and will be well versed in public relations, digital marketing (focusing on WordPress, HubSpot / email marketing, and social media), marketing strategy, and content marketing.
They are looking for a candidate with both traditional and digital service marketing experience. The role requires an analytical and data savvy mindset with the ability to spot opportunities for the businesses brand. Strong project management skills and attention to detail in a fast-paced environment are a must. You will be expected to work with agencies across the globe where specialist skills and languages are required.
You will need to demonstrate flexibility as the function and business grows and adapts to a rapidly changing environment. You are someone who is excited by new opportunities, challenges the status quo and has commitment to continued learning and self-improvement.
- Develop marketing strategies that support the business objectives
- Plan and develop marketing collateral and campaigns that drive sales and awareness
- Plan and implement marketing campaigns including advertising, sales promotions and digital, social media and PR campaigns
- Develop company branding and product branding, working with our in-house graphic design team to maintain and regulate corporate image across all materials
- Collect and collate market intelligence and competitor activity data, analysing and using the information for specific marketing activities and campaigns
- Manage the CRM database and reporting, and analyse results of campaigns to measure the effectiveness and ROI
- Drive and create the content of marketing materials to include PR, blogs, newsletters and brochures, along with the website, social media and events
- Manage website and online presence across social media/digital platforms
- Ensure relevant websites are updated on an on-going and proactive basis, where relevant to campaigns
- Monitor and report the effectiveness of activity and communications
- Network within the markets to gain industry knowledge and understand how we maintain a competitive edge in attracting audiences and customers
- Support the Head of Commercial with the provision of strategic insight into the development of marketing in line with the business objectives
Requirements – Must Have:
- 4+ years’ FMCG industry marketing/ PR management experience
- A track record of managing dynamic and exciting brands
- Have a keen interest in technology and the use of software to increase business efficiency
Desirable knowledge areas and skills:
- Ability to speak foreign language(s)
- Experience in the drinks, hospitality or tech industry
- Experience with large international clients or global project management
- Microsoft Excel and data handling skills
- Basic design skills – Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator experience
- Building pages, site maintenance, blogging
- Google Analytics
- Public Relations
- Digital PR strategy and schedule
- Press release writing and pitching to trade press
- Coverage tracking and reporting
- Strategic use of social media to drive awareness and web visits
- Knowledge of paid advertising, particularly on LinkedIn
- CRM Management (HubSpot / Salesforce)
- Forms, CTAs, workflows, email automation
- Database maintenance
- Performance tracking and reporting
- Creative approach
- A keen eye for marketing collateral and web page design
- A large network of industry contacts
- Knowledge of European, US and Asian drinks industries
- Experience in the On-Trade, convenience and/ or HORECA sector
- Flexible location
- 1 office day per month
- Ability to travel internationally on a regular basis