Our client is an award-winning design business looking to hire an ambitious and driven marketing manager to join their growing team!
The ideal candidate will be responsible for creating and executing our clients marketing strategy. You will lead their marketing campaigns, evaluate their marketing performance metrics, and collaborate with internal teams. This role is very hands-on, and you will be expected to know how to develop and implement marketing strategies to drive brand awareness and be comfortable with working on social media content plans.
- Define and execute the marketing and communication activities according to the marketing plan
- Track the performance of all marketing campaigns
- Develop timelines and strategies that are co-ordinated with retailers’ strategies/launches
- Lead and develop social media content plans to share with their external agency and work with them to execute the content
- Lead on website development and work with the external agency to ensure it is following the brief and brand guidelines
- · Creation and delivery for all customer-facing content
- Manage budgets to ensure all invoices are in line with the expected costs
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years’ experience in marketing
- Experience of creating campaign analysis from raw data through to Microsoft PowerPoint deck, and everything in-between
- Intermediate to advanced experience in Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!