My client is a rapidly growing snacks business in both the UK and the USA. They are on a mission to increase protein intake, cut dairy and reduce sugar intake all whilst giving their consumers indulgent, delicious treats.
They are proud to be carbon neutral and their snacks are totally plant-powered and 100% tasty!
They are on the hunt for a Marketing Director who will take their business to the next level; leading the brand, creative and marketing teams!
As a Marketing Director, you will be responsible for:
- Leading and developing their marketing, brand and creative teams
- Building the brand across multiple sales and marketing channels (across the UK, USA and EU)
- Develop the brands identity to better communicate their product and USP’s
- Execute the brand across multiple marketing channels; paid digital and in real life (Events, OOH, sampling)
- Make strategic hires to grow and shape the team
- Own the brand and marketing budget, working within a TACOS framework
As a Marketing Director you’ll have:
- A real passion and love of brand and marketing!
- 7+ years experience in a Brand, Strategy, Creative and Marketing role
- Experience in a fast growth FMCG DTC business
- Previous experience of building and managing a team
- Knowledge of the USA market (preferred but not a deal breaker)
- Previous experience managing budgets
Company core values:
Location: London, flex to work from home
Salary: £85,000 – £100,000 + bonus (depending on experience)
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!