Our client is a dynamic and innovative company in the digital agency industry, providing cutting-edge solutions to a global clientele. As an International Management Accountant, you will play a pivotal role in overseeing the financial operations and accounting for their international business.
They are seeking a talented individual who can provide expert financial analysis, project support, and strategic guidance to their exceptional management team.
- Drive timely financial reporting with key metrics.
- Manage monthly accounts on NetSuite.
- Handle accurate client invoicing.
- Monitor accounts receivable and payable.
- Collaborate on budgeting and forecasting.
- Assess project costing and credit.
- Support sales growth.
- Optimize procurement and tax compliance.
- Experience working in a digital agency
- Experience in using NetSuite
- A professional accounting qualification (e.g. ACCA, CIMA, ACA)
- Management accounting experience
- Knowledge of UK GAAP and IFRS.
- Reasonable flexibility with working hours to ensure deadlines are met
If you are interested in working within a globally dynamic yet stable company then this might be the role for you!APPLY