My client is seeking a driven, sharp and skilled Supply Chain and Logistics Manager to join their exciting, international and rapidly growing spirits business! This is a management role where you will have overview of the end to end supply chain.
As the Supply Chain and Logistics Manager, you’ll be exposed to key stakeholders within the business, key customers and will ultimately be responsible for making key decision for the growth and development of the supply chain.
Responsibilities will include;
- End to end supply chain management whilst identifying opportunities for continuous improvement
- Managing and developing a team of multiple supply chain professionals to ensure the highest levels of service are provided
- Overseeing the forecasting, improving accuracy, improving availability and reducing stock.
- Management of 3pl providers ensuring SLA’s are met
The ideal candidate will have the following;
- Proven experience managing and working in a fast paced supply chain ideally with FMCG experience (spirits ideally)
- Team management experience
- Strong IT skills including Excel and ERP systems
- Strong communicator, able to influence stakeholder and suppliers alike
- Has a problem solving mentality
- Project management experience
£60k + bonus and benefits.
Apply below to join a market leading, rapidly growing business who are not slowing down anytime soon!
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!