An opportunity has opened up within a leading drinks business in London for a Logistics Coordinator to join their international business. They’ve had a restructure and are looking for someone to come in to manage and develop their 3PL relationships.
This is a market leading FMCG business who have grown immensely year on year. They’ve had a restructure and have additional headcount due to growth. You’ll be working with a highly popular portfolio of products.
You’ll be responsible for managing and developing 3PL relationships. Ensuring SLAs are met and overseeing the inventory management of each partner.
- Managing all 3PL contracts for both warehousing and logistics.
- Planning storage, inbound and outbound capacity requirements.
- Hold regular meetings to monitor service levels of each partner.
- Planning international shipments.
- You will have experience of managing 3PL contracts for both warehousing and logistics.
- Stakeholder management both internally and externally.
- ERP experience would be desirable.
- Have a strong understanding of logistics processes including HMRC, Rework etc.
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!