An amazing opportunity to join a market leading Global FMCG business based in SW London. This established company are on the search for a Logistics Manager to join there close knit team.
As the Logistic Manager, you’ll will oversee the end-to-end management of all 3PL partners as well as inventory management, and compliance control. Within this role you will play a key part in for driving efficiencies and improvements for business processes where appropriate.
- Management of all 3rd Party manufacturing and logistics partners
- Leading the relationships including reviews with their suppliers
- Managing a team of 3
- Managing all things to do with Trade Compliance and Import documentation.
- Working cross-functionally to improve service delivery
The ideal candidate:
- Experience within Supply Chain (FMCG ideally)
- Leadership experience (senior stakeholder management/team management)
- Experience with post-Brexit UK trade and Custom compliance
- Passion for sustainability and developing best practice.
- Advanced Excel / ERP systems Knowledge
- Excellent interpersonal and Verbal skills
Hybrid working 3 days in the office and 2 days from home.