This is an opportunity to join an innovative and trailblazing logistics brand that operates across the FMCG sector. Their mission to manage the complete end to end logistics and fulfilment services for a vast range of businesses and customers.
The key objective of the role is to source and find the best 3PL partners across the industry to support the businesses growing list of clients.
Essentially you will be managing a range of 3PL partners to ensure they are managing the customers fulfilment needs whilst also sourcing new 3PL partners for different customers. You will also be in charge of the development of the Logistics network to optimise key metrics and cost management whilst providing excellent customer service and collaboration across the network.
- Identify and lead the sourcing of Logistics partners for the business’s customers
- Management of budget and costs of Logistics partners and support the sales teams with tender processes and contract management
- Control and analysis of the systems that are used with 3PL partners and make sure tracking and orders are managed correctly for the businesses customers.
- Manage key customers and clients and ensuring high service levels.
- Identify Logistics Network improvements and support / lead development opportunities.
- Evaluate and measure KPI’s of 3PL’s
- Strong experience managing/leading 3PL partners across the FMCG environment
- Previous background in managing costs and budgets with 3PL partners
- Collaborative and working closely with a range of stakeholders
- Analytical and strong commercial acumen
- Project management background
- Continuous improvement mindset
Want to learn more? Get in touch!
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!