Are you someone who can manage the export flows for an International FMCG business?
This International FMCG business who are one of the biggest brands in their industry are looking for an Logistics Export Manager. Their products are stocked across all channels and are widely distributed. They have continued to grow YOY and this role will be to lead the businesses exports function.
As the Logistics Export Manager, you will be responsible for managing the International import/export flow, shipping documentation and customs regulations, direct deliveries and managing the Customs warehouse processes.
- Managing the import and export of products both internationally and domestically
- Liaising with shipping agents and freight forwarders
- Trade compliance (annual audit of customs brokers)
- Management of all the shipping documentation (customs systems and customs documentation)
- You will have strong experience within logistics operation, preferably within sea freight
- Strong customs experience (import and export)
- Brexit experience and knowledge required
- FMCG experience (ideally food or drink)
- A proven experience of managing a number of different supplier relationships
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!