I’m looking for a Logistics Executive with experience in a multinational FMCG business. As well as this, you will need to possess excellent customer service skills to liaise with the business’ impressive and ever growing list of clients.
About the Business
The business have been growing over the past few years and have been growing from strength to strength. As a result of this exciting growth period, they are looking for a Logistics Executive to manage and control customer orders and delivery to their clients on an international scale.
As the Logistics Executive, you will be managing both inbound and outbound shipments from suppliers and to customers. Managing the customer and logistics partner relationships. You will be managing the complete customer order cycle, ensuring product is tracked and delivered on time and in full. Due to the exciting period of growth, you will also have been heavily involved in the wider Supply Chain and business projects.
- Control of all customer orders including processing, invoicing and returns
- Management of international 3PLs warehouses and freight forwarders
- Point of contact for key clients
- Managing the costs of current logistic suppliers
- Supporting the wider supply chain team on projects and areas of improvement
The most important thing you will need is to have experience working with 3PLs on an international level for both warehouse and logistic providers. You will be comfortable on Excel as you will be able to manipulate data and create reports with ease.
The ability to work in a fast-paced environment, it is crucial that you can learn fast and react fast, while remaining organised and keep attention to detail.
- Degree calibre or equivalent working experience at least 2 years in Supply Chain (FMCG)
- Experience working of Far-East shipments is highly desirable
- Excellent communication skills in both verbal and written
- Working experience within the FMCG sector
- Must have advanced Excel Skills and previous experience using ERP systems (SAP)
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!