A great opportunity for someone with International logistics experience to join an FMCG drinks business. This requires someone who has experience of shipping finished-goods in the drinks industry.
This company have been operating for several years but have experience growth in the past few years due to a new product launched. With the workload they have faced in the past few months they require a Logistics Executive to come in and own the logistics for an important area of the business.
You will be responsible for two parts of the business. Ensuring products are shipped to customers in a timely matter. You will also have responsibility on the other side of the business which allows you to gain well-rounded experience and offers versatility.
- Looking after outbound shipments; freight rates; dealing with forwarders; arranging documentation (bottling certificates etc)
- Looking after bottled goods stock levels on ERP system (and alerting the Head of Operations to re-orders)
- Maintaining accurate stock control (on ERP system)
- All freight rate requests; following up; recording and comparing rates
- General logistics admin
The ideal candidate will have logistics experience for both finished goods and raw materials. Working experience of ERP systems and strong Excel skills.
- Finished-goods shipping in the beers, wines and spirits highly desirable – drinks shipping essential.
- Experience of international logistics including documentation.
- ERP experience desirable (SAP, Navision, Oracel etc).
- Strong relationship building skills to manage 3PLs and global suppliers.
- Organisation skills are essential as you will have a range of responsibilities
Vertical Advantage began in 2012. We know and understand our markets. It’s what we do best. We are the only recruiter that works across Sales, Marketing, Digital, E-Commerce, Supply Chain, Logistics and Procurement within FMCG and consumer space.
Due to the collaborative, cross-functional nature of our business, we truly invest the time in really getting to know the growth ambitions of both our candidates and clients.
We offer insights on the market, consultancy on strategic hiring and years of experience on how to build high-performance teams.
Our values are Drive, Own, Nurture and Enjoy (#DONE). Our day to day work embodies those values and forms the fabric of the Vertical Advantage consultant’s DNA.APPLY