My client is an established Wine and Spirits company, who deal with the international markets and are looking for a Logistics Coordinator to join their team.
They have a very collaborative team and lots of cross functional working with people from coordinator level up to director level to achieve a shared goal.
Are you a skilled Logistics Coordinator, looking for that ‘New Year, new job’?
As a Logistics Coordinator, it is important that you are able to operate in a fast-paced environment and use your own initiative to ensure that problems that arise are resolved in a timely fashion.
During this role, you will be working cross functionally with different teams internally. This means that you need excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Liaising with couriers on a daily basis to ensure that shipments are delivered to customers on time and in full
- Tracking orders from when they have been placed, to when the order reaches its final destination
- Ensuring that any incidences or delays with shipments are resolved in a timely fashion by proactively finding solutions
- Dealing with shipping documents and customs clearance
- Degree calibre or equivalent working experience
- International experience in the drinks industry
- Strong spoken and written communication skills
- Strong skills using Excel