An exciting global logistics business who are in an exciting period of growth are currently looking for a Logistics Coordinator to join their team in West London!
As a Logistics Coordinator, you ensure the success of the team through clear and constant communication with the customers and Logistics partners, as well the team to help improve customer service.
So, who are they?
My client is an up and coming logistics company based in West London and are actively seeking someone with enthusiasm for logistics and customer satisfaction.
They pride themselves on their collaborative working culture, full of enthusiastic employees willing to go that extra mile to deliver outstanding customer service. You will be working within a close-knit team with colleagues who support each other’s growth and development.
- Liaising with suppliers and customers daily to ensure that goods are delivered on time in full and resolving issues as they arise before they get escalated
- Building strong relationships with your customers, attending regular meetings and understanding their needs and requirements
- You will be gain an in depth experience within global logistics and freight management
- First class training and development
- Degree calibre or equivalent working experience
- A natural problem solver who thrives off challenges
- Previous experience working in a fast pace environment and within a close-knit team
- Strong skills using MS Office, including Excel
- Strong communication skills written and verbal
- Previous experience in either road or sea freight is desirable
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!