Want to work for a global consumer goods brand???
My client is looking for a Logistics Coordinator to join them on a permanent contract. You will play a key role in driving the business’ Logistics department forward and managing exciting global key clients.
This will entail managing and processing client orders across EMEA regions, managing end-to-end logistics procedures (exports), tracking and managing product supply, and being the key point of contact for planning and warehouse as well as customers.
You will be dealing with high-value goods across a variety of different regions within a very fast-moving industry where speed and quality of service are essential!
About The Business:
Based in South London, my client is a global market leader within their sector and is a high-growth global FMCG business.
Over the past 5 years, they have experienced incredible levels of growth, with teams growing across all areas of the business. They operate in a fast-paced environment – where they truly work hard and play harder! Their success comes from hardworking and passionate employees that go above and beyond for the company and their clients.
- Previous experience working within Supply Chain or Logistics in the FMCG industry
- Good knowledge of Logistics and Supply Chain Coordination (export documentation)
- Understanding and experience with an order processing function is essential
- Experience with using ERP systems (SAP, Navision, JD Edwards, etc)
- Account management and client engagement
- Excellent communication skills in both verbal and written
- Experience working within a fast-paced environment
Salary up to £33K + benefits
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!