A fantastic opportunity for a Logistics Coordinator to join a rapidly growing business in the South London area. My client is a market leader and works closely with many global FMCG brands.
As the Logistics Coordinator, you will oversee the order to delivery process making sure goods are delivered on time and in full whilst providing excellent levels of custom service.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Management of all logistics bookings to ensure the highest level of efficiency in regard to cost, time and loads.
- Driving and identification of logistics improvements opportunities.
- Control the product distribution with the 3PL, including problem solving, managing and changes or delay to schedules and communicating that to all parties.
- Deliver high level of customer service to all customers, keeping them posted about the movement of their products and responding to any ad hox queries.
- Working cross functionally to ensure all departments are aligned.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Experience in logistics
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer or supplier relationship management experience
- System experience
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!