A brilliant opportunity for a Logistics Coordinator to join an brilliant FMCG business
As the Logistics Coordinator you will be responsible for the end-to-end supply chain process ensuring an excellent service is delivered to customers.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Control the product distribution with the 3PL, including daily order management, problem solving, managing and changes or delay to schedules and communicating that to all parties.
- Manage the order process on the ERP system from start to finish ensuing that compliance is met shipping standards.
- Control the international flow of goods in transit to the customer, as well as the coordination and management of their “on-time and in full” delivery.
- Ensure delivery processes and guidelines are being followed for UK supply agreements with customers.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Proven experience in a shipping or logistics role
- Customer or supplier relationship management experience
- System experience in an ERP environment and strong excel skills
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!