An exciting logistics business who are organically growing are currently looking for a Logistics Coordinator to join their developing team in Middlesex!
Firstly, it is beneficial that you have experience within a similar fast paced logistics role dealing with imports or export.
As a Logistics Coordinator, you ensure the success of the team through clear and constant communication with the customers and 3PL’s, as well the team to help improve customer service.
So, who are they?
My client is an up and logistics company based in Middlesex and are actively seeking someone with enthusiasm for logistics and customer satisfaction.
They pride themselves on their collaborative working culture, full of enthusiastic employees willing to go that extra mile to deliver outstanding customer service. You will be working within a close-knit team with colleagues who support each other’s growth and development.
What success looks like:
- Building strong relationships with your clients and attending regular meetings with them to ensure that they are satisfied
- Gaining in depth experience regarding sea freight and customs documentation
- Liaising with suppliers and customers daily to ensure that goods are delivered on time in full and resolving issues as they arise before they get escalated
- Degree calibre or equivalent working experience
- Previous experience working in a fast pace environment and dealing with heavy workloads
- Strong skills using MS Office, including Excel
- Have a strong attention to detail and good communication skills
- Previous experience in either road or sea freight