Ready to work for a close-knit logistics team?
My client is up and coming in the world of logistics and shipping and are looking for a Logistics Coordinator to help continue to drive their success.
They have a very collaborative culture and are always finding new and exciting ways to help everyone reach success and achieve a shared goal.
Do you enjoying working in a fast-paced environment?
It is important that you are delivering high levels of customer satisfaction on a daily basis and ensuring that services targets are being met.
As a Logistics Coordinator, you will be responsible for communicating with customers, 3PL teams and warehouses on a day to day basis. So high attention to detail and strong relationship building skills will come in handy!
You will be responsible for
- Scheduling deliveries on a day to day basis with the haulage company, ensuring they are meeting the deadlines set and are delivered On Time and In Full to meet targets
- Drawing attention to any issues that arise regarding costs to the Logistics Operations Manager or the Managing Director
- By using the logistics planning tool, control the flow of in transit orders and monitor the status of each order and updating customers accordingly
- Build and maintain relationships with customers and 3PL by being the first point of contact for any issues that arise
- Degree calibre or equivalent working experience
- Previous experience working in a fast pace environment and dealing with heavy workloads
- Ability to continuously look for solutions to solve problems and being proactive in challenging the norm in order to find new and innovative ways to drive improvements
- Strong experience skills in Excel and general IT
- Have a strong attention to detail and good communication skills
- Previous experience in either road or sea freight