SALARY: £30,000 – £35,000
SECTOR: FMCG ELECTRONICS
KEY SKILLS: Logistics, Supply Chain, Supply Chain & Data Analysis, Process improvement
One of the World’s leading names in the Consumer Electronics industry
The Supply Chain & Logistics Analyst will play a key role in ensuring Operational Excellence across the Logistics operation for this FMCG business! Ensuring that good are stored, managed and delivered efficiently and effectively.
You will be utilising your data analysis and logistics knowledge to analysis existing processes and presenting insight and operational improvements to drive business performance and continuous improvement.
- Work closely with all Operations teams – from Order Management to Demand Planning to analyse optimise supply chain performance
- You will not only need to understand how the Supply Chain teams work but also how the Customers work – your role will be to ensure the Customer’s receive exceptional service
- Analyse and review Supply Chain and Logistics processes, identify opportunities for improvement and drive the implementation of such processes
- Work closely with external suppliers and partners to analyse and understand constraints, costs, timings and KPIs – this analysis will play a key role in process improvement
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Working knowledge of Supply Chain, Logistics and Order Fulfilment processes
- Data analysis/supply chain analysis will be a key requirement in this role
- Project management experience
- Advanced Excel – Macros, VBA etc
- ERP experience – eg. SAP, Oracle etc
APPLY BELOW FOR MORE DETAIL
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!