Looking for your first role in Supply Chain and Logistics? I’ve got a great entry level logistics role based in London within the Drinks industry. You’ll learn a variety of skills in this role and the progression opportunities are great.
A drinks industry which operate globally and have a turnover of over £100m. They have luxury products which are known within their trade. On top of this, they have won multiple awards in the sector and continue to go from strength to strength.
You’ll be responsible for supporting the Logistics team with their day to day responsibilities.
- Admin support on both import and export.
- Communicating with suppliers, customers and 3PL suppliers.
- Supporting and eventually owning key logistics tasks.
- General support in the wider team.
- Good with processing admin and data.
- Experience in logistics / freight forwarding desirable.
- Education background in logistics / supply chain desirable.
- Structured and organized.
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!