Vertical Advantage are hiring for a Lean Project Manager in a newly created role for a leading FMCG business in West London. Following continuous successful growth they are looking for a Lean Project Manager to join the business to improve Operational Processes.
The Lean Project Manager role is a real opportunity for someone to come in and shape the role and future strategy of operational capability. This role is a highly influential role where you will be managing key stakeholders as well as designing and training materials to deploy the process improvement.
Responsibilities will include;
- Deliver Continuous Improvement initiatives through Lean methodologies
- Lead value stream mapping of processes while working with the subject matter expert
- Creating functional training documentation and deploy Training Needs Analysis
- Create reporting on the effectiveness of the continuous improvement initiatives put in place
- Create strong working relationships with line manager and key stakeholders
- Lead and manage project planning meetings internally with operational functions
The ideal candidate will have the following experience;
- Proven experience in CI and deploying lean methodologies
- Lean Six Sigma Qualification – Green or Black Belt
- Experience in designing and delivering Training Needs Analysis
- Experience using SAP advantageous
- Experience from a FMCG business
- Strong influencing skills
In return you will be joining a hybrid working environment, you will be expected to go into the office 2-3 days a week. This is a newly created role where you will have the chance to shape and mould the future of the Operational efficiencies.
Salary is paying from £55,000 – £65,000 + bonus and benefits.
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!