My client is a creative, innovative business who service some of the world’s best known food and beverage brands. They work across wine, spirits, food, non-alcoholic beverages, cosmetics and pharmaceuticals, and are dedicated to creating a more healthy, sustainable and exciting world.
They have a big focus on sustainability and innovation, and are looking for a Senior National Account Manager to drive a complex agenda with full responsibility. You act with agility and have an innovative mindset, being responsible for implementing globally aligned account plans to achieve agreed margin, volume, revenue, and cash targets.
You will be managing 3-5 of their leading accounts focused on the UK Market, with a value of over £25m.
You will support the Commercial Director in the development and execution of the UK commercial strategy.
- Map customer relationships, broadening and deepening the connections between the business and key global customers through frequent interaction
- Work proactively with NPD managers to deliver innovative products
- Prepare, present and negotiate sales proposals
- Apply price/mix management connections to improve overall revenue and account profitability, utilizing SAP to manage opportunities
- Track customer performance and provide accurate forecasting/demand planning
- Drive continuous performance and customer service levels
- Food or drinks industry experience would be an advantage
- Degree (preferably commercial)
- At least 5 years of business-to-business sales, preferably managing FMCG accounts
- Strong Business Development skills and the ability to work closely with the New Product Development team in the delivery of new products to meet customer requirements.
- Ability to develop and maintain effective account working relationships with proven understanding of key account management practices
- Understanding of Demand Forecasts/Systems, Mix Management and related financial impacts
- Demonstrable P&L management experience
- Systems skills e.g. MS Office, SAP
This position will report to the UK Commercial Director. This position has no direct reports.
The opportunity to help build something from the ground up, new experiences, and a top tier culture.
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!