A fantastic opportunity has a risen for someone to kick start their Supply Chain Career as a Junior Supply Planner! (Preferably with 1-2 years supply chain experience). This opening would mean you will be working for one of the fastest growing supply chain teams in the food industry right now!!
About the Business
Over the past 20 years the business has expanded rapidly. It is a leading food brand and is taking over the market. The business is expanding globally, but is still at the beginning of its growth, therefore a Junior Supply Planner is required to ensure the stock successfully reaches its destination.
Key responsibilities highlighted below:
- Responsible for planning the materials required to ensure stock levels are managed.
- You will communicate with external suppliers on a daily basis to ensure supply meets demand.
- Working on improving the inventory of the business and involved in in the stock reconciliation process.
- Analyse and forecast the manufacturing capacity.
- You will also assist with the supply of products, ensuring the warehouses and packing sites have received deliveries from the manufactures.
You should be able to work effectively under pressure, as the business is growing across the globe, the most important thing you will need is strong excel skills and analytical knowledge, whilst also being proactive and preventing any problems from occurring. Being organised and having good communication skills is also important.
- Degree calibre or equivalent working experience at least 1-2 years in Supply Chain (FMCG)
- Excellent communication and organisation skills.
- Flexible, can-do attitude.
- Passionate about food
- Must have strong Excel skills
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!