Our client is seeking a Junior Product Development Manager who will oversee the product development lifecycle of homeware merchandise and manage a creative design team.
- Manage multiple projects from initial ideation through design determination, development, costing, material specifications, and production.
- Create project timelines and ensure all dates are met.
- Communicate and coordinate with designers, licensors, and factories to drive projects forward through production.
- Ensure product meets costing targets and profit margins.
- Establish and maintain rapport with Licensors and ensure that products are produced correctly and have received necessary approvals.
- Keep track of all aspects of product development including costing, sampling, artwork, and approvals.
- Partner with the supply chain team to ensure communication on delivering a project on time.
- Manage creative artwork requests from account managers and control the designer’s schedule.
- Support sales with product decks, meeting follow-ups, future lines, and sourcing products with far east suppliers.
- Light physical effort is required to lift, move, pack, and unpack lightweight samples.
- Great interpersonal skills to build strong relationships with the various teams internally as well as with brand licensors and suppliers.
- Experience in Photoshop and Illustrator is an advantage
- Ability to recognize demand levels and prioritize accordingly.
- Effective time management.
- Understanding or interest in consumer products and design.
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!