Are you a self starter, ambitious and ready to accelerate your career in FMCG?
If so, we’ve partnered with a leading food business – they have an opportunity to join their thriving commercial team to drive sales in the foodservice, OOH and High Street channels.
You will work closely with the Channel Manager to deliver on-going customer service, product availability and in-store compliance. it is a great opportunity to learn from an industry leader in developing your commercial skills as well as working with one of the most exciting businesses in the category.
- Working closely with the Channel Manager to plan, execute and manage business sales strategies across your customer portfolio
- To drive the highest levels of internal and external customer service throughout – ensuring that the company’s profit and strategic objectives are met and exceeded.
- Work cross functionally with the Supply Chain, Category and Marketing teams to deliver key business objectives
- Responsible for managing Sales Planning, Forecasting and Reporting – good organisation and time management needed to work in this fast paced environment
- Wherever possible identify and develop opportunities for profit and cost savings
- Present weekly sales reports to the team
- Be educated to at least a degree level or equivalent
- Have experience working in sales in the FMCG industry
- Good Excel, PowerPoint and Word skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbally
- Ability to work well on your own and in a team
- Possess an ambitious self starter attitude
- Good time management skills and enjoy working to fast paced deadlines