My client is looking for a Junior Demand Planner with experience in the FMCG industry!
Also, you will need to possess excellent stakeholder management to liaise with the business’ growing list of clients.
About the Business
This one of Britain’s leading Consumer Goods brands. They have grown massively over the last few years and are continuing to grow within different channels. They supply both to B2B and B2C clients and are looking for a passionate individual to come on board and help develop their brand further.
As the Junior Demand Planner, you will be a part of their sophisticated supply network. Day-to-day management of demand forecast for the business and analysis of the business’s sales data. There will also be involvement with the wider supply chain and upcoming projects to get involved in.
- Creation of Demand forecasts for the business’s goods
- Analysis of sales data as well track trends within the market
- Management of relationships with key stakeholders
- monitor inventory levels and make adjustments accordingly.
- Supporting the wider supply chain team on projects and areas of improvement
You will be comfortable with Excel as you will be able to manipulate data and create reports with ease.
The ability to work in a fast-paced environment, it is crucial that you can learn fast and react fast while remaining organised and keep attention to detail.
- Degree calibre or equivalent working experience at least 2 years in Supply Chain (FMCG)
- Experience working within a fast-paced supply chain
- Excellent communication skills in both verbal and written
- Working experience within the FMCG sector
- Must have advanced Excel Skills and previous experience using ERP systems
Salary up to £35K + bonusAPPLY