Are you a marketing executive looking for a step up into Brand Management? Or an existing ABM looking for a new challenge?
A leading consumer goods company, master toy licensee of some of today’s most popular properties, as well as original products.
Working closely with the marketing team in executing consumer and trade marketing activities. You will be key in supporting the brand team with the successful launch of exciting new brands, licenses and products.
- Work with the marketing team in the development and delivery of key projects and assets
- Effectively and regularly communicate and share information with the internal teams
- Maintain and update the brand pages on the company website in consultation with the Brand team
- Review and reporting of NPD market research
- Create and maintain product copy and features by brand
- Working with the brand team to develop marketing material
- Support the brand team with the maintenance of the product showrooms
- Assist with the organisation of trade and consumer exhibitions plus attendance where required
- Work with the brand teams to prepare for internal and retailer preview presentations
- Enthusiastic, highly motivated and passionate about working within the industry and for the company and its brands.
- A desire to progress within a marketing career
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with people at all levels as well as being a team player
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with strong attention to detail
- Strong analytical and numeric skills
- Experience of working with Photoshop/In Design/Adobe illustrator ideal
- A strong working knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel are essential
- Graduate calibre – marketing/business degree preferable
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!