Interested in eCommerce? Amazon? European markets? All 3?
An opportunity to work in a fast-growing Amazon agency who specialise in working with some of the most promising SMEs on Amazon to increase their sales profitably. They are currently hiring a European Amazon Specialist to join their growing start-up team, support their increasing demand and develop their client’s portfolios into EU markets.
With a focus for you to be heading up the European side of the business, we are looking for driven candidates who love all things eCom and Amazon and have a passion for working in an exciting start-up environment.
- You will be expected to launch and manage our clients into all EEA Amazon market places
- Account Management – You should be confident handling multiple client accounts and relationships
- You will be able to analyse large sets of data to conduct the most efficient means of growth
- Work with our team of specialist freelancers, communicating closely with stakeholders and assisting their move into Amazon EEA market
- 1-2 years with vendor experience, ideally at Amazon or an Amazon agency and in the EAA market
- Able to confidently communicate with high calibre clients and manage a portfolio of relationships
- Data driven and comfortable making data-led decisions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You can work independently and as part of a team
- Passionate about Amazon, eCommerce and working with innovative SMEs
Location: West London/ Hybrid Working
Unfortunately no sponsorship is on offer for this role so applicants who have full rights to work in the UK are to be considered.APPLY