Interested in eCommerce? Amazon? European markets? All 3?
An opportunity to work in a fast-growing Amazon agency who specialise in working with some of the most promising SMEs on Amazon to increase their sales profitably. They are currently hiring an Amazon PPC Specialist to join their growing start-up team, support their increasing demand and develop their client’s portfolios across the UK and into EU/US markets.
We are looking for driven candidates who love all things eCom and Amazon and have a passion for working in an exciting start-up environment.
- You will be expected to launch and manage top performing Amazon PPC campaigns
- Account Management – You should be confident handling multiple client accounts and relationships
- You will be able to analyse large sets of data to conduct the most efficient means of growth
- 1-2 years of Amazon PPC experience, ideally at an Amazon agency or a small CPG brand
- Able to confidently communicate with high calibre clients and manage a portfolio of relationships
- Data driven and comfortable making data-led decisions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You can work independently and as part of a team
- Passionate about Amazon, eCommerce and working with innovative SMEs
Location: London/ Hybrid Working
Unfortunately no sponsorship is on offer for this role so applicants who have full rights to work in the UK are to be considered.
pplicants who have full rights to work in the UK are to be considered.