A great opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic, analytical and organised Inventory Coordinator for an exciting, hardworking and fun business. This position has come about due to rapid growth within the business.
As the Inventory Coordinator, you will be expected to work within the Inventory team to accurately process, input and maintain control of UK & European inventory activity at various plants.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing third-party relationships.
- Processing inventory reports accurately using ERP/WMS system.
- Taking care of financial aspects of the plant’s inventory.
- Making sure there is a timely turnaround of all production.
- Performing financial stock book reconciliation.
- Experience within Inventory/Stock Control.
- Good analytical skills
- High attention to detail.
- A keen interest in the commercial and operation aspect of inventory control.
- WMS/ERP experience is essential.
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!