A great opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic, analytical and organised Inventory Coordinator for an exciting, hardworking and fun business based in the West London area.
This position has come about due to rapid growth within the business and expansion of their team.
As the Inventory Coordinator, you will be expected to work within the Inventory team to accurately process, input and maintain control of UK & European inventory activity at various plants.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing third-party relationships.
- Processing inventory reports accurately using ERP/WMS system.
- Taking care of financial aspects of the plant’s inventory.
- Making sure there is a timely turnaround of all production.
- Performing financial stock book reconciliation.
- Experience within Inventory/Stock Control.
- Good analytical skills
- High attention to detail.
- A keen interest in the commercial and operation aspect of inventory control.
- WMS/ERP experience is essential.
- Experience with SAP would be beneficial
Salary up to £35K + bonus
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!