We are delighted to be partnering with an entrepreneurial and values-driven healthy eating business and accredited B’Corps.
Their products can be found in retailers across the UK, Scandinavia, Benelux, Far East, and Middle East. The business are experiencing rapid growth, and are about to begin their next phase of developing, launching more NPD and widening their international reach.
They are on the hunt for their next International Sales Controller to lead the International market strategy and lead a team of direct reports.
Near Henley-on-Thames (Hybrid Working)
Lead a team of 2 account managers and 1 exec
Full time, Permanent
Purpose of the role:
- Lead the International sales strategy
- Working closely with the Commercial Director to develop and roll-out the long-term vision and strategy to deliver growth of the business
- Lead a team of direct reports, developing their careers, and setting them up to be a real success
- Create annual market plans for the business internationally, including managing an international P&L
- Develop strong and strategic relationships with international partners
- Inspire and motivate your team to become high-performing experts in their markets
- Be a strong voice of international deals
- Set the direction of the 1-3 year market plans, in line with internal targets
- Lead cross-functional teams
- Lead the wider International team to creative a tight-knit, collaborative team
- Manage the International P&L
- Deliver trade investment, contribution and share targets
- Manage weekly and monthly sales call projections
- Support your team to deliver forecast accuracy targets
- Train/coach your team to deliver JBPs for the business’ distributors, whilst being proactive in JBP planning yourself
- Work closely with the Category team to deliver category insight
- Build strong relationships with distributors
- Live and breath the business’ purpose and commitment to sustainability
- Lead, motivate, and inspire your reports, leading by example
You will need to:
- Most importantly: embrace and embody the business’ values
- Have experience managing and growing a team or direct reports
- Strong experience developing and leading a strategy, and show evidence leading a successful change of strategy
- Proven experience creating and implementing JPBs
- Excellent relationship building and leadership skills
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset and think proactively
- Be a successful influencer!
- Results-focused mindset
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!