My client is a global business committed to climate change. They are a fast growing team, looking for an Account Development Manager to develop and execute their retail go-to-market strategy and build both brand awareness and volume in sales.
This role will involve working with the leadership team, in a fast paced, start up type environment.
Responsibilities will include:
- Negotiating deals directly with department stores and online retailers, wholesaler distributors, industry-specific wholesalers such as sports and travel wholesale stockists, and agents
- Building and managing relationships with stockists, initially within UK markets, expanding to global coverage at a later date.
- Working with their NPD team to develop our product ecosystem and the most attention-grabbing POS assets a retailer could wish for.
- Working with stockists to ensure POS in-store assets are given prime placements in-store.
- Own the KPIs for wholesale, tracking and reporting progress to Management and Leadership teams.
- Managing spend to an assigned budget and reporting status to Finance on a monthly basis.
- Someone with a passion for health, sustainability and doing good. They’re an impact company first and foremost, so you’ll love what you do and love the impact you can have doing it!
- Demonstrated knowledge and proven experience with hardgoods wholesale, retailers and online retailers within the UK and at least one other international market.
- Proven ability to establish relationships, influence and close high value deals with senior buyers in a relevant field.
- Experience managing multiple accounts with clear communication and excellent project management skills.
- Prior experience of managing a budget and being responsible for KPIs reported to management.
- Self-starter with the ability to get stuff done! Strong ability to prioritise and work effectively across multiple functions.
Bonus Points (nonessential, but a bonus if you have them!)
- Demonstrated knowledge and proven experience with drop shipping.
- Experience across UK, US, EU and LATAM or APAC
WHAT YOU’LL GET
cc50k basic with up to 10k bonus, stock options, cycle to work scheme, team socials, team trips, learning perks, carbon offsetting, flexible workingAPPLY