International Account Manager (Middle-East / Europe)
About the business?
My client is a market leading FMCG business within the food sector. This is an amazing opportunity for an experienced International Account Manager to launch the business into the Middle-East region, as well as to develop the business in specific European markets.
As a International Account Manager your purpose will be to:
- Work via consolidators, distributors and directly with retailers in the businesses key Middle-Eastern and European markets (inc. France and Benelux).
- Review the existing business and create and implement plans to increase sales and profit in European and Middle-Eastern markets.
- Work independently and cross-functionally with Customer Operations, Finance and Marketing to support the brands in these markets and deliver a pipeline of new business.
A successful International Account Manager will:
- Be proactive, assertive and enthusiastic.
- Ideally be experienced in managing International/Export markets (Switzerland, France, Benelux, Middle East and Cyprus/Malta/Caribbean).
- Have 3+ years Account Management experience within the FMCG sector.
- Be happy to travel abroad (2-3 days a week during busy periods).
- Speak foreign languages (advantageous but not a necessity).
Salary: £45,000 – £55,000 (depending on experience) + company car, quarterly bonus up to 15% and private health care.
Location: Flexible/ South East.
Vertical Advantage began in 2012. We know and understand our markets. It’s what we do best. We are the only recruiter that works across Sales, Marketing, Digital, E-Commerce, Supply Chain, Logistics and Procurement within FMCG and consumer space.
Due to the collaborative, cross-functional nature of our business, we truly invest the time in really getting to know the growth ambitions of both our candidates and clients.
We offer insights on the market, consultancy on strategic hiring and years of experience on how to build high-performance teams.
Our values are Drive, Own, Nurture and Enjoy (#DONE). Our day to day work embodies those values and forms the fabric of the Vertical Advantage consultant’s DNA.
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!