International Account Manager
Salary – £35,000 – £45,000
Who is MRM Global?
We are a marketing technology company providing industry leading web-to-print software to global drinks brands such as Bacardi, Carlsberg, Diageo, Molson Coors and Pernod Ricard.
Our innovative Brand Creator platform enables sales people to quickly and easily support their customers with customised drinks menus and point of sale materials proven to increase sales through improving visibility at the point of purchase. Our mission is to provide technology solutions that help sales people and their customers save time, reduce cost and increasing productivity.
MRM are expanding internationally at a significant pace and we’ve recently won a number of new and exciting accounts for which we are looking for an experienced sales professional to act as our Account Manager.
Working for the Account Director, you are responsible for the growth of the account within local markets. Implementing our global growth strategy with the customer, you will be working closely with the key stakeholders in the customers local organisations, you will build strategic relationships, develop account plans and executing them in order to deliver on MRM’s growth ambitions.
You will be responsible for developing plans that grow the account in a way that is consistent with both customer and MRM strategies. You will be commercially focussed, increasing revenues by driving engagement, order value and frequency of orders among users. You will also attain invaluable product feedback that you will relay back to the Account Director to ensure we constantly improve our products.
You will work very closely with our implementation, development and customer success teams to ensure that we deliver on the product roadmap and international market rollout plans.
You will love interacting with customers and solving problems with them. You will have a growth mindset and strive to be a strategic partner for our customers rather than just a supplier.
Who You Are
You will need to be someone who thrives in a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment where the pace is very fast and every day is different. You will be willing to take on responsibility from day one and have the experience and confidence to learn quickly and tackle new challenges.
You are someone who likes to work hard, commercially driven and results oriented. You will need to have the tenacity and determination to see difficult projects through to completion and manage change in large international organisations.
You are someone who is excited by new opportunities, challenges the status quo and wants to be a critical part of a fast growing business. You will have a commitment to continued learning and self-improvement.
The ideal candidate will need to identify strongly with our 5 core values:
- Integrity – do what you say you are going to do
- Responsibility – take ownership and pro-actively look for opportunities to add value
- Customer Focus – understand our customer’s needs and exceed their expectations
- Adventure – get excited about about stepping into the unknown and taking risks
- Simplicity – keep things simple and tell it like it is.
- Manage and grow our top accounts through increased product penetration and increased user engagement.
- Work with our clients and our implementation teams to successfully implement the software and the associated business process changes.
- Work closely with our implementation and customer success teams to ensure successful rollouts and ongoing customer support.
- Develop senior level relationships within our clients local organisations and continuously add value to their business through strategic insight and consulting.
- Expand our business internationally through developing relationships with existing customers.
- Support the design and development of MRM software by providing our development team with feedback from clients and ideas for new functionality and features.
- Focus on improving the account P&L with the aim of increasing profitability and cash flow.
Requirements – Must Have
- Experience in a National Account or sales role
- Have a keen interest in technology and the use of software to increase business efficiency
- Strong commercial and negotiation skills
- Experience navigating complex organisations and working with multiple stakeholders
Requirements – Nice to Have
- Fluency in a foreign language(s)
- Experience in navigating and networking through a complex matrix organisation
- Experience of delivering business change projects in large organisations
- A large network of industry contacts
- Salary – £35,000 – £45,000 DOE
- Profit Share Scheme
- Personal development and training budget
- Cycle to work scheme
- 30 days holiday including bank holidays
- Can be based in Edinburgh City Centre or Alloa, Clackmannanshire
- Ability to travel internationally on a regular basis
Job Type: Full-timeAPPLY