Our client is a leading data intel agency within the FMCG industry. Following a surge in some great projects, they are now in a position to hire a passion marketing insight executive looking for a step up in their career.
The brand is looking for exceptional talent who will possess experience and expertise in creating insight with quality interpretation of data and research and be able to deliver value and ROI through quality, credibility, appeal and relevancy of insight that will help streamline their projects that come through and strategically plan ahead to better position the needs of their clients.
- Extracting compelling and actionable recommendations from data, making use of storytelling principles and expert data visualisation
- Create powerful and visually appealing dashboards that allow users to self-serve data
- Create market leading reports that are highly regarded in the sector
- Research and explore the food and drink markets and trends.
- Stay close to client feedback and changing demands through our client sales team
- Working alongside the client sales team to ensure content delivery is consistent across the business, from insight creation to end delivery
- Working alongside the marketing content and digital marketing team to support the insight communication to enhance the credibility of the brand and deliver against key commercial targets
- Working alongside the Research and data team to shape research programs and generate quality objectives that fulfil the brief
- Proven results in a similar/relevant insight role
- Ability to work collaboratively and influence
- Confident in explaining and presenting data and insight
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills, able to work independently and manage own workload
- Passionate about food and drink
- Technical skills – data literate and comfortable using a data visualisation software
- Excellent data visualisation and an eye for design
Not essential, but desirable:
- Previous experience with dashboard and data visualisation tools such as Power BI
- Previous experience with Google Analytics
- Industry knowledge in the wholesale, online grocery or hospitality markets
- Advanced analytics and statistics experience
If you wish to apply directly, please email email@example.com
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!